Smile Squad Staff
The ideal candidate should be engaging, approachable, fun, organized, tech-savvy, proactive, problem solver, detail oriented, self starter, the ability to follow directions, understands the importance of being on time and time management, the ability to work independently with minimal direction and as a team, and the ability and desire to work in a fast-paced dynamic setting. Experience doing field promotions and engaging the target demographic a plus.
Key Qualities & Requirements:
- Must be detail oriented with excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Multi-tasker; Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to communicate and collaborate well at all levels.
- Must portray professional yet energetic and enthusiastic communication skills in the field.
- Must be motivated, positive, confident and professional at all times.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Represent the face of the OMG Booth brand.
- Assist in zone set-up and breakdown.
- Initiate and involve target demo in all OMG Booth activities.
- Depending on the setup, you will either become the photographer by clicking each individual picture or you will assist in the touch screen mode.
- Interact with guests at the event to encourage them to take a picture in the booth (the more pictures, the better).
- Ensure props are all turned right side up and arranged so that they can all be visible.
- Depending on the setup, you may have printing duties or social media duties, which will be assigned and explained by the Onsite Manager.
- Assist manager with reporting.